Resources to accompany Introduction to Abnormal Child & Adolescent Psychology (4th edition)
Now, more than ever, we need caring professionals who are willing to help children and families meet life's challenges using scientific, evidence-based methods.
- Complete DSM-5 diagnostic criteria for each disorder;
- Embedded case studies to illustrate each condition;
- Emphasis on ethnic, racial, and socioeconomic factors;
- Science to Practice sections that show how research findings are applied to help children and families in need.
- Descriptions of treatments recommended by the Society of Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology, the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and the American Academy or Pediatrics;
- Case Studies in Abnormal Child & Adolescent Psychology, bundled with the text and written by the author, offers 56 new cases, discussion questions, and answers to help students apply what they have learned.